Easy SMTP Plugin help you to send Emails from your WordPress Blog using your preferred SMTP Server.
The general settings section consists of the following options
- From Email Address: The email address that was sending emails to users.
- From Name: Specify your name which you want to show in the Email Headers.
- SMTP Host: Your outgoing mail server (example: smtp.gmail.com)
- SMTP Port: The port that will be used to relay outbound mail to your mail server (example: 465).In case of TLS encryption use port 587 for gmail server.
- SMTP Authentication: Yes
- Encryption : SSL / TLS.
- Username: Enter your mail server username.
- Password: Enter password you use to login to the mail server.
We got this blog from wordpress.org for blog more information Click Here